But these little cakes are for more than Halloween. They would be at home at your Thanksgiving dessert buffet, a Magical Creatures party, or just with a nice cup of hot chocolate while you sit in front of the fire.
I love pumpkin and encourage you to stock up on cans of organic pumpkin while they are plentiful. Be sure to check for sales after Thanksgiving too. You may even be able to find a sale on whole pie pumpkins. You can cook as many as you want to make your own pumpkin puree and then freeze it in 1 1/2 cup portions.
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake – No Ice Cream Needed!