This recipe for Instant Pot Vegan Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal makes a ton. It’s a departure from my usual recipes for two servings. You actually get 6 to 8 servings – enough to make once and grab breakfast from the fridge or freezer all week long.
Looking for my older recipe for Pumpkin Coffeecake Oats that uses a small slow cooker? Don’t panic, it’s not gone and you can find it right here.
One of the things I love about my Instant Pot is that I can make large or small amounts in it. You can go to my recipe for Earl Grey Oatmeal for 2 made in the Instant Pot if you don’t want to make a large batch.
This oatmeal is actually not cooked with any sweetener. If you know that you’d like to sweeten the whole batch at one time stir in the cinnamon and sweetener before you divide out the oats into servings sizes. Then just top with some chopped nuts before you freeze them.
Let me know in the comments if you prefer to make a week’s worth of oats ahead of time or if you’d rather make them every day.
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake – No Ice Cream Needed!