I hope you’ll join me in a steaming pumpkin spice latte. Mine’s made with slow cooker vegan pumpkin caramel sauce – yum! Today’s recipe blends some of the best flavors of fall into a rich sauce that makes the best coffee you may ever have. It’s also pretty awesome in a cup of tea.
Not only is this much cheaper than your fancy coffee habit, but it’s almost as easy to make. You really just toss everything in a small 1 1/2 to 2-quart slow cooker and cook for 7 to 9 hours on low.
The fat content of your coconut milk and the water in the pumpkin puree will determine on how thick or thin the sauce is. The sauce will seem very thin when you take it out of the slow cooker, but it will thicken up in the fridge. If the sauce isn’t very thick then there is still no need to worry because it will taste just as good.
Don’t forget that you can change the spices to suit your tastes. Leave out the cloves or triple the cardamom until it’s just the way you want it.
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake – No Ice Cream Needed!