Troubleshooting your Ninja Creami can sometimes be a bit of a hassle, especially when you’re in the middle of making your favorite creamy treat. One common issue you may run into with your Ninja Creami is the power light blinking.
It can be puzzling, but below we explore some of the common reasons why your Ninja Creami’s power light might be blinking and provide some practical solutions to get you back to creating your delicious desserts in no time!
The power light on your Ninja Creami indicates its operating status. If it’s blinking, it typically means that the machine has detected an issue that requires your attention.
This could be due to several reasons, such as an improperly installed blade, a missing lid, or even a power issue.
Absolutely! An improperly installed or absent blade is one of the common reasons your Ninja Creami’s power light could be blinking.
Simply check the blade first, and you may find, as I have, that you forgot to put in the blade.
The Ninja Creami is designed to ensure safety and correct operation, so it will not function if the blade isn’t properly installed.
If your Ninja Creami’s power light is blinking, here’s how you can find the issue and fix it:
- Power Off and Unplug: You can try the turn it off and back on again to see if that’s all it takes. If not continue on.
- Remove the Canister
- Remove the Outer Lid
- Inspect the Blade: Check if the blade is present and properly installed.
- Reinstall the Blade (If Necessary): If the blade is missing or not properly installed, place it back into the canister securely. If you’re unsure how to do this, refer to the user manual or a Ninja Creami tutorial.
- Reassemble and Test: Once you’ve made sure the blade is properly installed, reassemble your Ninja Creami and switch it on. If the blade was the issue, the power light should stop blinking and your Creami should function normally.
What If the Blade Is Not the Issue?
If you’ve checked the blade and the power light is still blinking, there may be other factors at play.
This could be due to a missing lid, the canister not being properly installed, or even a power supply issue.
In such cases, it’s best to refer to your user manual or contact Ninja customer service for more help.
Try One of My Ninja Creami Recipes
- Get the Only Whole Food Plant-Based Ninja Creami e-Cookbook
- Ninja Creami Cherry Ice Cream
- Plant-Based Cantaloupe Ice Cream Recipe
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Sorbet
- Lemon Ninja Creami Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- Blueberry Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream: Vegan Ninja Creami Recipe
- Healthy Ninja Creami Dole Whip Recipe
- Plant-based London Fog Ice Cream: A Healthy Ninja Creami Recipe
- Ninja Creami Creamiccino Recipe with Options for Other Models
- Ninja Creami: Review & Step-by-Step Instructions