Everyone I know is dreaming of pumpkin spice everything or they want to punch a wall everything they hear those words. It’s a line in the sand and I fall on the everything spice side. Of course, you don’t have to drink hot coffee to pack all those fall flavors in and today I have a recipe for a frozen coffee drink.
Oddly enough, the pumpkin spice syrup at Starbucks actually has dairy in it, so if you want a pumpkin-spiced anything, making it at home is your best bet. You can get the cold brewed coffee recipe here and the recipe to make your own pumpkin puree here.
If you are a coffee hater leave it out and enjoy a pumpkin pie shake or a hot cup of pumpkin spice tea instead.
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake – No Ice Cream Needed!