It’s fall and there are two things that scream autumn to me – slow cookers and pumpkin spice everything. I took those and brewed them up together for this Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte.
There are a few ways to make this and one is just as the recipe is below. Be warned that it gets a little chunky in the slow cooker so you can either strain it before serving or give it a careful whirl in your blender.
What I did this morning was to blend it all together before I added it to my 2- quart slow cooker. Then I got to thinking, if you have a high speed blender you could just keep blending until it gets hot. Just some pumpkin-spice for thought!
If you are shopping for a slow cooker be sure to read my slow cooker faq page, and take a close look at the Hamilton Beach Right Size Model, it has 1 crock but settings to use it as a 2, 4, and 6 quart slow cooker!
Also the owl slow cooker above is no longer made, but if you have to have an owl crockpot now, there is a sage green one on Amazon. Warning: It’s overpriced, but sometimes the kitchen wants what the kitchen wants.
Just so you know, the pumpkin spice syrup at Starbucks contains dairy, so if you want a pumpkin-spiced anything, it’s better to make it at home. You can get the cold brewed coffee recipe here and the recipe to make your own pumpkin puree here.
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake – No Ice Cream Needed!