This Vegan Pecan Pumpkin Shake is so easy to make and you don’t use any vegan ice cream to make it. It’s so rich and creamy that you’ll forget it’s actually healthy. In fact, it’s healthy enough to even be your morning smoothie.
Now back to your yummy shake. First, you make your own homemade pecan milk. I don’t bother straining it since I love any little pieces that sneak through in a shake. Then you add the pumpkin puree, ground chia seeds and spices.
Blend more and the ground chia seeds will start to make it a little thicker. They are what will keep the liquid incorporated with the ice, so be sure to include them. Add the crushed ice, blend and enjoy!
This shake is gluten-free, soy-free and has no added oil. It can even be made nut free for a completely allergy-free treat. So what’s not to love, right?
This is also great as a frozen coffee, just substitute coffee concentrate for about 1/2 cup of the water.
This shake is from my e-cookbook, The Ghoulish Gourmet. But, it’s great for all of pumpkin season and I’m enjoying one whenever I can!
More pumpkin recipes for you to try:
- Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Pumpkin Cranberry Dog Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Caramel Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Cashew Creamer
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread with No Added Oil
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Slow Cooker Maple Pumpkin Spice Latte