Did you get a new Ninja Creamy Deluxe? One of the fun things you can do in this model is make frozen drinks like this yummy Creamicinno.
What’s a creamiccino? It’s a Ninja creami frappuccino copycat that you can make just the way you like it!
You can really make any favor, but we’re focusing on a plain one in the post. Try adding dates for a carmel flavor, some cocoa powder to make it chocolate, use pecan milk to make it taste nutty. There’s no end to the variations!
How Do We Adapt The Original Recipe to Be Vegan?
Let’s dig into the little Ninja Creamy Deluxe book that came with your ice cream machine. The original recipe required a third cup of granulated sugar, one cup of hot black coffee, and three-quarters of a cup of half and half.
For our dairy-free alternative, I’m using soy milk, but you can combine that with a vegan creamer if you want.
And I still prefer liquid sweeteners over dry ones, so I’m using date paste today. You can use coconut sugar, date paste, or blend soft dates with the main mixture in the blender before freezing.
It really is just that simple. Use this concept to veganize any “official” Ninja Creami recipes.
Can I Use Any Coffee?
If you’re not a coffee fan or you’re trying to avoid caffeine, you can easily use decaf coffee, flavored coffee, only use organic, or whatever you want.
You can use coffee that you brewed hot, add a dry sweetener, then let it cool and use in the recipe. Or just use cooled espresso or brewed coffee.
I love cold brewed coffee and always have homemade on hand. You can buy it pre-made at the store as well.
How Do I Make Cold Brew Coffee?
You can make your own cold brew; I’ve got an easy cold brew recipe, and all you need is coarse ground coffee and water.
If you’ve got a French press or a mason jar, you can prepare coarse ground coffee, fill the rest with water, and let it sit for 24 to 48 hours. Press the pump or strain it, and there you go, homemade cold brew!
Can We Use TeeCcino or Dandy Instead of Coffee?
Absolutely! You can replace coffee with any grain coffee substitute, but you might want to make it slightly stronger to stand up to the mixture.
I even cold brew Teecinno even though they don’t recommend it, but it works great for me.
What Ingredients do I need to make a Creamiccino?
All you need is some cooled strong coffee, non-dairy milk and/or creamer, and a sweetener of your choice.
You can add other ingredients like extracts, fruit, syrups – even pumpkin to change up the flavors. Stay tuned for more recipes!
What Are the Steps to Make Our Vegan Ninja Creami Creamiccino?
Let’s walk through the process together:
- Mix a quarter cup of cold brew, non-dairy milk, and/or creamer in your Creami pint.
- Sweeten the mix to taste, and add extra milk if there’s room to meet the drinkable freeze-fill line.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Make sure to scrape off any excess mixture creating a hump or volcano.
- Add more milk or coffee to the drinkable pour-in line.
- Select the full button on the top of your button panel on the Ninja Creami Deluxe.
- Spin on Creamiccno
How to Serve Our Vegan Ninja Creami Creamiccino?
In a tall glass with a metal reusable straw. Enjoy the thought that you aren’t using cups and straws that will end up in the landfill.
Another plus is that if you buy frappes out often, you may pay for your Ninja Creami ice cream maker faster than you think!
What Can We Do If We Don’t Want to Use Coffee or Any Coffee Alternatives?
Great question! The options are pretty diverse. You can use non-dairy milk instead of using coffee making what Starbucks calls a crema frappuccino.
What If We Have a Different Model of the Ninja Creamy Deluxe?
Please know that you don’t need to buy a new one just to make a Creamicinno. Look in the notes of the recipe to see how you can modify it for the original or Breeze models.
You can use this recipe as is. Just take two pints (2 cup), split the recipe, freeze, spin, then add nondairy milk, and enjoy!
More Ninja Creami Recipes & Tips
- Get the Only Whole Food Plant-Based Ninja Creami e-Cookbook
- Ninja Creami Cherry Ice Cream
- Plant-Based Cantaloupe Ice Cream Recipe
- Ninja Creami Strawberry Sorbet
- Lemon Ninja Creami Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- Blueberry Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream: Vegan Ninja Creami Recipe
- Healthy Ninja Creami Dole Whip Recipe
- Plant-based London Fog Ice Cream: A Healthy Ninja Creami Recipe
- Ninja Creami Creamiccino Recipe with Options for Other Models
- Ninja Creami: Review & Step-by-Step Instructions
Basic Ninja Creami Creamiccino Recipe (See note for How-To for Original & Breeze)
For the Base
- 1 cup non-dairy milk , of choice
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee , or cooled hot brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/4 cup date paste , or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1 teaspoon your favorite extract , like vanilla, vanilla paste, almond, etc. (optional)
For the Drink Spin
- 1 cup non-dairy milk , or a mix of creamer and milk
- Mix the base ingredients together in your Deluxe Creami pint. This should only go to the freeze fill line under the drinkable line.If it's below you can add extra coffe or milk depending on how you like your coffee.
- Freeze for 24 hours.
- Scrape the top even if there is a hump or volcano.
- Add nondairy milk to the drinkable pour in line on your Deluxe Creami pint.
- Put pint inside outer container, close outer lid, then put into machine and turn on.
- Select full, then turn the dial to creamicinno.