These gluten-free apple teff pancakes with homemade date caramel syrup are a great way to baby yourself, celebrate fall, and feed yourself a refined-sugar-free treat.
I don’t know about you, but this autumn I need to get back into a healthy routine. Breakfast is a great place to start treating yourself well.
These apple teff pancakes will have you jumping out of bed. They are full of whole grain fiber and fresh chopped apples.
Add a drizzle of vegan caramel sauce and it tastes like you’re having dessert for breakfast. But much, much healthier.
Other Ways to Use Date Caramel
- Add a tablespoon to your tea or coffee
- Drizzle over your morning oatmeal
- Mix in nice cream
More Recipes to Try
- Gluten-free Vegan Pumpkin Pie with a Teff Flour Pecan Crust
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chai-Spiced Teff Waffles
- Gluten-Free Vegan Teff Oat Rolls
- The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Brownies Made With a Surprise 1-Ingredient Flour!