Here’s a vegan creamer to spice up your fall. This Date-Sweetened Apple Spice Creamer is full of cinnamon and uses dates instead of refined sugars.
It’s full of cinnamon and apples, all wrapped up in creamy coconut milk.
It’s cooked down thick and sweetened only with virtuous dates.
Try this creamer in some plain black tea – that was what I had it in first.
This creamer is also quite thick so feel free to add some nondairy milk or water if you prefer a thinner creamer.
More Recipes to Try
- Vegan Warm Cinnamon Horchata with Whole Grains and Almonds
- Super Easy Tofu Stir-fry Using a Kale Salad Kit!
- 5 Vegan Brunch Recipes
- Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Vegan Coffee Creamer
Easy Slow Cooker Date-Sweetened Apple Spice Creamer
- 1 15.5 oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup peeled and diced apple about 1 large apple
- 8 small dates
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- extra water , as needed
- Put everything in a 1½ to 2 quart slow cooker for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and puree the rest of the mixture in a blender until smooth.
- If the creamer is thicker than you want, add water to thin it.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.