This Vegan Air Fryer French Toast is from my new book, Vegan Cooking in Your Air Fryer, and is perfect for a weekend brunch or even a breakfast for dinner.
My recipe is coated with a nut oat mixture to make it extra crunchy and I think you’re going to love it!
You can use your favorite bread, then coat it in an oat nut mixture. Make it gluten-free by using a gluten-free bread and oats that are clearly labeled gluten-free.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake this on a baking pan in a 350 degree oven until crispy, about 15 minutes on each side.
- Easy Salsa Verde – homemade sala to use on pupusas, tacos, and salads too
- Roasted Edamame – eat it as an appetizer or a meal
- Sweet Potato Fries – they are perfect every time
- Lime Corn on the Cob – the very best way to make corn
- Pupusas– stuffed masa cakes that make a great meal
If you are looking for advise on buying an air fryer I talk about my favorites in this article.
- Got to Be NC Air Fried Tofu Rancheros with Veggies and Little Face Salsa
- My Favorite Air Fryers and Accessories
- Your New Fav Snack: Air Fryer Bow Tie Pasta Chips
- Easy Air Fryer Seitan Vegan Riblets