These dairy free fudgesicles are a household favorite. I used ripe bananas as one of the main fudgesicles ingredients. They create the base for these Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Fudgsicles, and I’m sure you can guess that peanut butter and chocolate show up too.
We all know that pureed banana makes an excellent and creamy ice cream. I decided to use its superpower to make an extra creamy popsicle. The only hard part is waiting until they freeze before you eat them!
I don’t call for the Elvis (vegan) bacon addition in the recipe, but I sprinkled mine with coconut bacon right before serving. You could mix some in, but it won’t be crispy. I also used these Norpro popsicle molds, but I have some other that would work great at the bottom of this post.
- 2 cups mashed ripe banana
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup cocoa or cocao powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and puree until smooth.
- Fill up popsicle molds and freeze at least 8 hours. Run cold water over the molds to release the popsicles. Enjoy!