Today I’m sharing my latest favorite lunch – Super Easy Sesame Cucumber Noodles. It’s kind of a PF Chang’s Copycat only with spiralized cucumber instead of cut into chunks. To me, that makes it seem more like a real meal and more filling.
I would love to know what your go-to summer meal is and if you already have a spiralizer. Please let me know in the blog comments. Thank you!
This recipe is so easy, I can hardly call it a recipe. With that said, I’ve been eating it every day for lunch the past 2 weeks just because of its ease.
I really don’t like the heat of the summer. It makes me slow down and feel lazy. To solve that I often do any cooking or spiralizing in the morning or the night before when it’s cooler.
Super Easy Sesame Cucumber Noodles - PF Chang's Copycat
- 1 large English cucumber or about 2 large regular ones
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce tamari, (or use coconut aminos to make it soy-free and gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil or use tahini to make no oil added
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Spiralize the cucumber. Break the noodles into soba-sized lengths.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Toss the noodles in and mix. Plate up and sprinkle with sesame seeds.