Here is my Indian Stuffed Potato Chaat. You know what a stuffed potato is, but you might be wondering just what a chaat is. Chaat is a delicious layered dish that is Indian street food that can be eaten as a meal too.
- 1 packed cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 packed cup fresh mint
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon minced green chili or use more if you want it hotter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- salt, to taste
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- You can add extra water if you need it, but try to scrape down the pitcher and blend again a few times before you do. I've added too much to soon and it makes a runny chutney.
Amount Per Serving Calories 22Sodium 383mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 1g