Vegan Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Minis
Brighten up your fall tablescape with these deliciously spiced whole wheat pumpkin bread minis. These are great for Thanksgiving or anytime you find a can of pumpkin hiding in your pantry!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 24 muffins
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsweetened nondairy milk
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pureed pumpkin about 1-15 ounce can
- 1/2 cup mild oil or substitute applesauce or extra pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and put muffin liners in a 12 muffin pan. or oil your mini pumpkin pan.
Mix the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl and then pour the wet ingredients in the dry.
Mix thoroughly and divide the batter to fill 24 muffins or mini pumpkins.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 2500IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1.4mg