Slow Cooker Beyond Meat Chili
gluten-free, no-added oil
- 1 14.5 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed (or 1 1/2 cups homemade)
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies (or plain + 1 tablespoon diced green chilies)
- 1 cup Beyond Meat Beef-Free Crumbles
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or a few drops liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder more if you like it hot
- 1 to 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast to taste
- salt to taste
In a 2 or 2½ quart slow cooker add the beans, tomatoes, crumbles, water, garlic, oregano, paprika, cumin and chili powder.
Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.