Vegan Sweet Potato Carrot Koftas
I made these with carrot ginger pulp that was leftover
Servings 10 tablespoon-sized balls
- 1/2 cup leftover carrot and ginger pulp from [url]Ann's Carrot Turmeric Steamer∞https://healthyslowcooking.com/2015/04/18/carrot-ginger-turmeric-steamer-or-chiller-from-crave-eat-heal/[/url]
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato puree about 1 small
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon salt optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl until it's combined. Using a tablespoon measure or cookie scoop make balls from the mixture and place on the baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with the Coconut Indian Sauce.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 72mg