Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheap-o-chino
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree make it from scratch if you want
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee concentrate (or 1 cup (250ml) regular brewed coffee)
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened nondairy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- pinch cloves
- pinch allspice
- pinch nutmeg
- Sweetener to taste stevia, agave nectar, or maple syrup, etc.
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum or 1 teaspoon pectin - do not leave out - it holds it together!
- 2 cups ice , use more if needed
In a blender mix everything except for the sweetener, xanthan gum and ice.
Taste and adjust sweetener as needed. Remember this is a concentrated flavor so it needs to be a little sweeter now to be just right later.
Add xanthan gum (or pectin) and blend. This will keep the different ingredients from separating.
Add the ice. Depending on your blender you may have to add it ½ cup at a time. I have a really powerful one so I can blend it all in at once.
You can add more coconut milk if it's too thick or you can add more ice if it's too thick.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 271mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5346IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 1mg