JL's Air Fryer Fruit Crumble
This delicious recipe is from JL Fields new book, The Vegan Air Fryer. This recipe is printed with permission.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 medium apple finely diced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries strawberries, or peaches
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nondairy butter
Preheat the air fryer to 350°F for 5 minutes. Combine the apple and frozen blueberries in an air fryer–safe baking pan or ramekin.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Spoon the flour mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle a little extra flour over everything to cover any exposed fruit. Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g