Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/vegan-air-fryer-blueberry-apple-crumble-from-the-vegan-air-fryer/
© 2017 . All rights reserved.
JL's Air Fryer Fruit Crumble
This delicious recipe is from JL Fields new book, The Vegan Air Fryer. This recipe is printed with permission.
- 1 medium apple, finely diced
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, strawberries, or peaches
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown rice flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nondairy butter
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F for 5 minutes. Combine the apple and frozen blueberries in an air fryer–safe baking pan or ramekin.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Spoon the flour mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle a little extra flour over everything to cover any exposed fruit. Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes.