Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/sriracha-avocado-chickpea-salad/
© 2015 . All rights reserved.
Sriracha Avocado Chickpea Salad
Need something you can make in less than 5 minutes? This is the recipe for you!
- 1/2 small avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 to 3 drops liquid smoke
- salt, to taste (I used 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed (save chickpea juice to bake with! See http://aquafaba.com/)
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl. Add the chickpeas and mash, leaving them chunky.
- Spread on toast or crackers for the fastest meal ever!