Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/slow-cooker-earl-grey-oatmeal-with-a-touch-of-rosewater/
© 2017 . All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Earl Grey Oatmeal
Steel-cut oats cook up fast in your Instant Pot. But don't let the 3 minute cooking time fool you, there is extra time involved in building up pressure and waiting for the pressure to come down. You can put the tea and oats in your Instant Pot before you go to sleep and set the timer to start about 30 minutes before you want to leave the house.
- 1 1/2 cups brewed Earl Grey Tea
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/2 teaspoon rosewater or vanilla
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) sweetener of your choice
- Add the brewed tea and oats to your Instant Pot. Put your lid on and make sure the vent is closed. Plug it in and select the manual setting and set to cook for 3 minutes. The Instant Pot timer will begin counting down the time once it gets up to pressure.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally. You’ll know when it’s ready because the round silver pressure gauge will drop down. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Open and mix in your choice of sweetener and rosewater or vanilla. Serve topped with your nondairy milks. I like to use unsweetened vanilla.