Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/refreshing-summer-watermelon-ricky-sweetened-with-stevia/
© 2017 . All rights reserved.
Refreshing Summer Watermelon Ricky Sweetened with Stevia
Simple to make and with watermelon juice, lime juice and an optional sweetener it is the perfect summer mocktail. Or add a little gin for your new favorite cocktail!
- 6 cups seedless and peeled watermelon chunks
- 2 limes
- 8 drops liquid stevia or 2 small packets (or sweetener of your choice, to taste), optional
- 1 ounce of gin per serving, optional
- Add the water melon to a blender and blend well. If you have a high speed blender it will take about 1 minute, but if you have a less powerful one it could take 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl with a pour spout. Pour into a serving pitcher.
- Add in lime juice, stir and taste for sweetness. Add the sweetener of your choice if it isn't sweet enough by itself.
- You can garnish with a lime or watermelon slice.