Happy Saturday everyone! I’m in chilly Salt Lake City this weekend, but I had one of the best corn tortillas in my life here on Thursday. Of course, all I can think of now is Vegan Mexican Recipes.
There’s nothing wrong with that, so I decided to show you a few too. After all, what’s better than cooking something delicious on a cold Saturday afternoon? Plus the breakfast burritos can be thrown in your slow cooker tonight for a great take-with-you breakfast tomorrow!
Tell me in the comments what your go to Mexican recipe is – I’d love to add that in my rotation!
In a rush? Go directly to any one of the recipes from the roundup below:
- Vegan Queso with a Surprise Healthy Ingredient
- Bean Queso From The Great Vegan Bean Book
- Collard Green and Quinoa Taco Filling
- Vegan Slow Cooker Mole Mushroom Taco Filling
- Slow Cooker Lentil-Quinoa Taco Filling
- Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Burrito
- Vegan Slow Cooker Potato and Bean Mole
- Vegan Potato Enchiladas