Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/homemade-blueberry-thyme-syrup-for-vegan-cocktails-and-mocktails-too/
© 2017 . All rights reserved.
Blueberry Thyme Syrup for Cocktails and Mocktails
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegan sugar
- 1 big handful fresh thyme
- Add the blueberries, water, and sugar to a saucepan. Mash the blueberries using a potato masher.
- Cook over high heat until it just begins to bubble and boil. Remove from heat and add thyme. Let infuse for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove thyme and strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Store syrup in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Note: You can use the sweetener of your choice, but it will not last as long in the fridge without sugar.