Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/coconut-oat-vanilla-nut-vegan-coffee-creamer/
© 2019 . All rights reserved.
Coconut Oat Vanilla Nut Vegan Coffee Creamer
This creamer gives you the same fun flavor without all the fillers. You can play with the extracts you use to change flavors.
- 1/4 cup (24 g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (24 g) finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup (237 ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) agave nectar (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, to taste
- Break the oats and coconut into tiny pieces with your blender. Add the water and let soak for ten minutes.
- Blend again for about 3 minutes or until smooth, then run the creamer through a fine mesh
- strainer over a small bowl to strain out the oat pieces.
- Put the liquid, sweetener and extracts back in the blender and blend until the sweetener is incorporated and dissolved.