You guys know I tend to get on a tangent, and now I can’t stop making frozen coffees. I guess it’s too warm to re-start my oatmeal obsession and they are so much better than you-know-who’s.
In my cheap-o-chino, I also tossed in a little cocoa which I think really compliments the combination. You could also use chocolate almond milk if you have some on hand.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have. I’m so into this that I bought a little bottle just to keep my coffee concentrate in!
Cardamom Rose Cheap-o-chino
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee concentrate (or 1 cup (250ml) regular brewed coffee)
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla So Delicious Almond Plus Milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon Nu-stevia, or your favorite sweetener to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum or 1 teaspoon pectin (do not leave out – it holds it together!)
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups ice
- In a blender add everything except for the xanthan gum and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add xanthan gum (or pectin) and ice then blend. Depending on your blender you may have to add the ice ½ cup at a time. I have a really powerful one so I can blend it all in at once.