Posted by Kathy Hesterhttps://healthyslowcooking.com/black-eyed-pea-pecan-pate/
© 2018 . All rights reserved.
Easy Black-eyed Pea Pecan Pate
soy-free, gluten-free, no oil added
- 1 1/2 cup cooked black-eyed peas
- 1/2 cup pecans, lightly toasted in the oven or in a saute pan
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeño powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked salt, oe to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco or other hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke, or to taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and puree until the ingredients are mostly smooth. I like want to keep a little bit of texture.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.