Thanksgiving is just days away – do you have your meal planned yet?
If you’re hosting don’t skimp on the stuffing and if you’re going to someone else’s house bring some vegan Thanksgiving dressing along to share.
Today I have 7 vegan dressings for you to choose from
Some are gluten-free and there is even a bread-free variation! I also have a Gluten-free Vegan Teff Stuffing with Roasted Butternut Squash and Candied Cranberries if you are looking for something new and different.
You can also see more of my favorite vegan Thanksgiving side dishes, 14 vegan tday recipes, and 6 vegan Thanksgiving pies . If it’s just the two of you for Thanksgiving this year try this 2 quart slow cooker all in one dinner for two!
Looking for More Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes?
Here are some of my favorites:
- Vegan Thanksgiving Casserole and Gravy
- Easy Thanksgiving Dinner for Two
- Vegan Slow Cooker Veggie Loaf
- Holiday Sweet Potato Casserole
- Thanksgiving Potato Stuffing Balls with a Cranberry Center
- Gluten-free Vegan Teff Stuffing with Roasted Butternut Squash
- Creamy Vegan Greens