This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and the yummy recipe are mine alone. #CoffeeCreamerCombos #CollectiveBias
The leaves are starting to turn and the weather is finally sweater-worthy. Well, at least in the mornings. Right this minute my dog, Maxx, is curled up in from of the fireplace while I’m writing this post.
I’m on my second cup of Vegan Cinnamon Roll Coffee with Homemade Brown Sugar Cinnamon Coffee Syrup. It’s a simple recipe that you’ll find yourself drinking well into winter.
Cinnamon and fall are a magical pair. Add a hot drink in the mix, and you have autumn perfection. This coffee drink reminds me of the sweet cinnamon coffee I had in Mexico, and it’s just as delicious.
I never drink coffee without a creamer, and I used the vanilla flavor of Silk® Soy Coffee Creamer in this recipe. If you have a soy allergy, Silk® also makes a creamer out of almonds, that you can use instead. (If you avoid soy because of GMOs, Silk® Soy Coffee Creamer is verified non-GMO!)
I bought the Silk® Soy Coffee Creamer at my local Krogers. It’s my favorite grocery store because it has its own mini healthy food section, and the prices are almost always better than what I can find anywhere else.
When I went in last night, the creamer was on sale for $1.99, and there was a promotion to buy 4 and get $4 off with your Kroger card. That’s .99 cents each! I’m not sure how long the sale will be going on, but make sure to look for it at your store. You can find it with the milk in the natural foods section.
I used Dunkin Donuts® Bakery Series® Cinnamon Coffee Roll to make my cold brew. Why don’t I just brew it hot? Because cold brewing keeps the acids to a minimum, making my stomach much happier. You can drink cold brew cold, or heat it up!
You will find Dunkin Donuts® Bakery Series® right in with all the coffee in the coffee aisle. The signature orange color of the bags will draw your eye right to them!
Get more coffee and creamer combo ideas from other bloggers here. It’s a site full of great ideas and almost all of them can be easily veganized!
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 whole 2-inch cinnamon sticks
- Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Then turn heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove cinnamon stick and store in your fridge.
- 1 cup brewed Dunkin Donuts® Bakery Series® Cinnamon Coffee Roll
- 2 tablespoons Silk® Soy or Almond Coffee Creamer, vanilla flavor
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Homemade Brown Sugar Cinnamon Coffee Syrup, to taste
- Mix everything together and drink! You can heat all the ingredients together on the stove in a small saucepan if you cold brew your coffee.