Sometimes you need a breakfast tasty enough to remind you of dessert. On those mornings give this White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oatmeal a try.
If you don’t have any fancy peanut butters, plain works just fine.
Most white chocolate is not vegan, but Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful is.
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oatmeal
**This recipe uses a smaller slow cooker that's 1½ to 2 quarts
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- Sweetener to taste (I used about 2 teaspoons agave)
- Crushed graham crackers and peanuts for topping
The night before:
- Spray your crock with some oil to help with clean up later. Add oats and milk.
- Cook on low over night (7 to 9 hours).
In the morning:
- Stir your oatmeal well. It may seem watery at the top but if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency.
- Mix in peanut butter and sweetener.
- Top with crushed graham crackers.