Sometimes you need a breakfast tasty enough to remind you of dessert. On those mornings give this White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Oatmeal a try.
If you don’t have any fancy peanut butters, plain works just fine.
Most white chocolate is not vegan, but Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful is.
Serves: 2 to 3
- ½ cup steel-cut oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful
- Sweetener to taste (I used about 2 teaspoons agave)
- Crushed graham crackers and peanuts for topping
- Spray your crock with some oil to help with clean up later. Add oats and milk.
- Cook on low over night (7 to 9 hours).
- Stir your oatmeal well. It may seem watery at the top but if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency.
- Mix in peanut butter and sweetener.
- Top with crushed graham crackers.