I love oatmeal and I love So Delicious Greek yogurt, but you want to know what’s even better? Both of them starring together in my breakfast this morning!
I tasted the blueberry and plain Greek yogurts so far, and I found the raspberry to be a little tart. I mean tart in a good way, like closer to regular Greek yogurt. It’s perfect for a “cheesecake” oatmeal.
This may be my new favorite oatmeal. It’s creamy, tangy, sweet with a bright burst of lemon flavor and super delicious!
So Delicious sent me some Greek yogurt to try for free, but the opinions here are mine. I wasn’t swayed by their generosity, just the yumminess.
** Make sure to check out my other oatmeal recipes. I have over 40 different flavors!
Serves: 2 or 3
- ½ cup steel-cut oats
- 2 cups Unsweetened So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetener of your choice, to taste (I used 1 packet Nu-Stevia)
- 1 container Raspberry So Delicious Greek Yogurt
- Spray your crock with some oil to help with clean up later. Add everything except sweetener and yogurt.
- Cook on low over night (7 to 9 hours).
- Add sweetener and stir your oatmeal well. It may seem watery at the top but if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency. Top each serving with a liberal amount of Greek yogurt.