I had the best lavender latte the other day and it got me craving some lavender oatmeal. This oatmeal is over the top and has rosewater and blueberries which complement the lavender flavor.
If you hate the flavors of rose or lavender this probably isn’t the oatmeal for you. But if you like them you’ll be in heaven!
Don’t forget to enter the So Delicious Giveaway. You can get all the details here.
Slow Cooker Blueberry Lavender Rosewater Oatmeal
**This recipe uses a smaller slow cooker that's 1½ to 2 quarts
The night before:
- Spray your crock with some oil to help with clean up later.
- Add everything except sweetener.
- Cook on low over night (7 to 9 hours).
In the morning:
- Stir your oatmeal well. It may seem watery at the top but if stirred it should become a more uniform consistency. If you used fresh blueberries they will have floated to the top of the crock. Just smash them a little with the spoon while you're mixing the pot to incorporate them into the mix. Stir in sweetener.
- Top each serving with more fresh blueberries if you want.