Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. I got a virus that just didn’t want to go away. I’m feeling better, put still making super easy meals. I’ll make something more extravagant next week!
Slow Cooker Beyond Easy Veggie Loaf
- 1-15 oz. can of pinto beans
- 2 Dr. Praegers Tex Mex Veggie Burgers (or your favorite mexi burger)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 Tbl worcester sauce (a vegetarian version of course)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- veggie broth if needed
- salt and pepper to taste
The night before:
- Rinse pintos and put in a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Cook burger in a skillet and break up with a spatula.
- Add burger crumbles to the bowl.
- Add oat bran, ketchup, worcester and mix. Add more oat bran if mixture is too thin to form into a loaf.
- Add veggie broth if it's too thick.
In the morning:
- Place the loaf and the aluminum foil in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Remove using the cradle.
You could probably use parchment paper instead of the aluminum. If you try it, let me know how it works.