I am so ready to wear my new sweater, but the weather is not cooperating. It’s gotten a little chillier at times, but it keeps going back to hot weather. I even had to turn on the a/c again this week! To get my pumpkin oat fix I’ve been making these Overnight Pumpkin Ginger Oats. I can eat them cold on hot days and hot on chilly ones.
Just so you know this post is sponsored by Nancy’s Organic Cultured Soy. That means I was compensated to write it, but just so you know, Nancy’s Organic Cultured Soy is always in my fridge. It is my go-to soy yogurt.
I can’t face October without some creamy pumpkin oats. You can’t have pumpkin without spices these days and I used cinnamon and upped my game with some ginger and allspice.
If you’re experiencing normal October weather you can still make this in the refrigerator. Just heat it up before you eat it and know that I’m jealous of you!
- ½ cup unsweetened plain Nancy’s Organic Cultured Soy
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (or sweet potato)
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened plain nondairy milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- Add all the ingredients to a mason jar or a glass dish with a cover. Mix well and let sit in the fridge overnight. Stir and eat!