Happy Saturday! Once I start eating oatmeal I can’t seem to stop. I started again a few days ago and, well, here are my 5 latest best oatmeal recipes for you to enjoy along with me this weekend.
Looking for a fancy oatmeal for brunch? Try the Vegan Earl Grey Oatmeal w/ Rosewater made with steel-cut oats or the Orange Flower, Pistachio, and Date Oatmeal made with rolled oats – either one will make a fancy and inexpensive brunch.
Or you could get ahead for next week and make a pan of Baked Orange Carrot Cake Oatmeal and freeze it in serving sizes to grab on your way out the door to work.
What’s your favorite way to make oatmeal? Do you have a favorite flavor?
Go directly to any one of the recipes from the roundup below:
- Vegan Earl Grey Oatmeal w/ Rosewater from Your Slow Cooker or Instant Pot
- Vegan Baked Orange Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- Orange Flower, Pistachio, and Date Oatmeal
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Coffeecake Steel-cut Oatmeal
- Blackberry Mojito Overnight Oats