No-Added Oil Avocado Ranch Dressing
Author: Kathy Hester
Recipe type: salad dressing
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened nondairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Scrape the avocado flesh into a small bowl and mash well. Add in all the other ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- If the dressing is thicker than you want just add more nondairy milk tablespoon at a time until it's just the way you like it.
- You can also add all the ingredients to a blender or food processor if you prefer a smoother dressing.
Recipe by Healthy Slow Cooking at http://healthyslowcooking.com/2014/06/12/no-added-oil-avocado-ranch-dressing/