Did you know that you can get The Great Vegan Bean Book in many different ebook formats? You can even ask your library to get it in ebook format too! (hint, hint…)
I’ve been buying ebook cookbooks for a few years now and love having my ipad set up in the kitchen. Cheryl got me this awesome device that hooks on the cabinet above the counter and holds it in place. Have you tried using ebook cookbooks? Do you like them?
This giveaway is only for the iBookstore and will only work on an ipad or iphone.
To enter the giveaway do one or more of the following:
- Comment on the post telling me if you own an iphone or an ipad or both
- Follow me on Pinterest (all boards or just The Great Vegan Bean Book board)
- Request that your local library gets the ebook of The Great Vegan Bean Book – leave name of library, city and state in comment
- 4th way to enter is tell me if your library has the paperback version and if not request they add it
- You must post a new comment on this blog post for each entry for them all to count
Looking for an ebook in a different format? One of these should work on your reading device of choice and each one links to the bean book in their format.
Remember that the ebook is ready to download anytime of the day or night! There’s no need to put off those middle of the night cooking cravings.
Make sure to enter the Ecolissa giveaway too,
I’ll be drawing a name sometime next week,
so there’s still time to enter it too!