Okay, I want to just get it out in the open and tell you this is not a slow cooker recipe. It’s really a use-up-all-that-bok-choy that just keeps coming in my Winter CSA box concoction. Also, Cheryl is a picky eater and eating it raw seems to be working better for her.
I’ve been so busy catching up on cookbook reviews that I haven’t been posting many of my own recipes. I promise to do better and this recipe is my sign of good faith ; )
- 4 cups of chopped bok choy
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 clementine or tangerine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic (I used tangerine balsamic)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt, to taste
- Toss everything together. I made mine the night and packed it for for lunch today. It definitely tasted better after it marinated all night, so I'd recommend making it in advance.