This truly is a beyond easy dish! Sometimes I get jealous of all the easy meat slow cooker recipes. But it’s my choice to not eat it or use the cans of cream of “fill in the blank” soup.
This is my answer to the throw-it-all-in-and-forget-it-slow-cooker-recipe your Mom used to make. I used gardein branded fake chick’n that I actually found in the regular supermarket. It seems that all the fake meat is getting more expensive, but these were definitely worth the money.
- 1 package Gardein Chcik'n Scallopini
- 1 container Garden Fresh Gourmet Artichoke Garlic Salsa (or make this recipe)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- Relax and watch your favorite tv show!
- Spread ½ the salsa on the bottom of the slow cooker, place chik'n and top with rest of salsa and artichoke hearts.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over steamed quinoa or rice.